Mental on Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:58:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] docs on /etc/crontab?

It has the same exact format. Check out "man 5 crontab" and read up
on all the settings you can use.

What was it you were wondering about?

Mental
--
"If they takeaway the pr0n, the net will stagnate...who's gonna need
bandwidth then?  I mean...why do you think they went from 16 to