M. Simons on Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:45:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Netscape & Java

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, adam wrote:
> 4.7 still explodes on me, but I didn't use the rpm....
> > > This is a well known bug. It has something to do with X Fonts. Install
> > > X upgrade rpm and you should be fine.
> > I personally found that upgrading Netscape helps... I am not sure but I

Well, I had upgraded both my X and my Netscape.. but I had upgraded my X
before I upgraded my Netscape, and my old Netscape with my new X still
bombed out on Java -- maybe it is the case of needing both Netscape and X
upgraded.

Anyways, 'nuff said.