tburba on Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:24:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] log user out at subshell level?

This is for when I need to have all users in a group to get a temporary
message when they log in, hit [enter] and then they are logged out. Single
user mode in this case is not acceptable. Right now, each user's .
bash_profile calls a menu script called /usr/choice. I want to temporarily
switch that script out with a the temporary message script. I don't want to
change .bash_profile itself unless I have to. Thanks.

bud@buxcom.net on 10/28/99 08:14:32 PM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net