Mental on Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:11:52 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] AOL Instant Messager...what ports?

You could try running it for a bit and checking out what netstat has to
say. Or check their website. I'm pretty sure the specs are available.
Its all pretty much high tcp ports I think.

Mental
--
My life suffocates
planting seeds of hate