Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:31:43 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Problems with upgrading to RH6.1..X server screen flashes

I had no problem with an upgrade from 5.2 to 6.1 I did it the other day,
it was on a Gateway box of all boxes.  It had one hard drive and RH was on
partition hda5.  It found it no problem and upgraded.  But I had a major
problem upgrading from 6.0 to 6.1 on my laptop, it didnt like the
partitions (NT kinda messed them up)  It couldnt find the ext2fs
partition, and said that hda1 is not an ext2fs partition, it was right
since that was my NT partition.  But I was able to do a regular install.
The installer does have some problems, i am not sure but I think they have
an errata for it on their site.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.