Thomas E. Keiser on Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:15:24 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] That idiotic cylinder 1024 problem

I get around all that with System Commander from V-Communications. Simply install
it to a Dos or Win partition in the first 1024, and it will boot any new OS on
any drive at any location. If you install Linux, tell it NOT to put Lilo in the
MBR, as that's where SC sits.

Tom