Daniel W. Ottey on Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:20:28 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] That idiotic cylinder 1024 problem

An easy, "costly" solution would be to purchase and use PartitionMagic
4.0.  I forget the company that makes it, but it is useful in rearranging
partitions on a hard drive.  Its the only program I know of that lets you
move and resize partitions after they've been created.

Daniel W. Ottey
Pre-Junior Information Systems Student
Drexel University - Philadelphia, PA
http://www.snarfykat.org/