Michelle Weber on Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:11:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] That idiotic cylinder 1024 problem

How do 98 and NT share the same boot partition? My current 98 partition is
fat32... I don't know, but I thought NT couldn't handle fat32, and what if
I made my NT partition NTFS?
Or couldn't I also put the linux boot partition on the first part of the
2nd drive, that works right?

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu