Scatter Brained on Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:37:24 -0500 (EST)

RE: [Plug] Password authentication for DNS?

>===== Original Message From plug@lists.nothinbut.net =====
>No, but you can setup a list of hosts that are allowed to transfer
>zones and only allow the others to query names/addresses one at a time.
>Or you can set it up to just forward querys. I dunno. Depends on what
>you're trying to accomplish.

It's not for me. I am trying to help someone set up a laptop to use on a
military ship. He thinks the DNS requires some sort of authentication to allow
him to use it.

--

reality.sys corrupted. Reset universe? (Y/N)