Mental on Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:35:12 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] VMware

I'm running it.
P2 400
256M SDRAM
U2W SCSI
16M TNT vid card
Lots of mp3's.
White case covered in band stickers.
Lots of pr0n.

It runs fine, I've run it on systems with half the specs and it was
acceptable.

Mental
--
"If they takeaway the pr0n, the net will stagnate...who's gonna need
bandwidth then?  I mean...why do you think they went from 16 to