M. Simons on Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:00:39 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Seeking recommendations on an ISDN Modem for Linux??

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Daniel G Roberts wrote:
> > My employeer is FINALLY going to get me an ISDN line installed at home

Why are they/you going with ISDN?  Cablemodem and/or xDSL service is much
more cost effective.  Is ISDN all that is available in your area?  Or is
your employer that bass-ackwards that a request for an ISDN line you put
in 10 years ago is finally being approved now?