Jason Costomiris on Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:34:48 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] Apache/mod_ssl/MySQL/PHP with RPM howto available.

There seems to be a lot of folks out there that want the above mentioned
combo, but are either RPM illiterate, or just can't seem to get the job
done..  I put together a short howto explaining how I installed:

OpenSSL 0.9.4
Apache 1.3.9
mod_ssl 2.4.8
MySQL 3.22.27
OpenLDAP 1.2.7
PHP 3.0.12

using either RPMs that came as a part of RedHat 6.1, SRPMs from various
sources, and some modified SRPMs out of the RedHat 6.1 distribution.

Comments/corrections are more than welcome.

http://www.jasons.org/modssl.phtml

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><
            Technologist, cryptogeek, human.