lord_dArk on Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:27:32 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] pine (on linux)

Last I checked, Pine doesn't support Maildir yet (or it may never, who
knows).. but there is a script that converts Maildir to mbox before
launching pine.. It should be /var/qmail/bin/pinq
The only problem I remember with this is it doens't convert the mbox back
to Maildir.. so changes made arn't made to the Maildir.. it would prolly
be better to find an MUA that supports Maildir (tho I'm not really sure
which do)...
	--Barry

--
What's this script do?
unzip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ; yes ; umount ; sleep