M. Simons on Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:37:30 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] $400 Rebate on Anything @ Microcenter in St. Davids till TUESDAY

Greetings

   There is currently a $400 rebate at Microcenter in conjunction with
E-Trade.  This rebate is over _TUESDAY_ - your account application needs
to be sent in on/by Tuesday.

Here's the deal:

   You buy $400 of ANYTHING, that's right, ANYTHING at Microcenter...

   You open up an account at E-trade with a minimum deposit of $1000.

   You get $400 as a rebate from E-Trade.

That is LIKE 40% interest on your money for the year!! (you have to keep
the account open at least a year -- and of course all the other fine
print, but the fine print is pretty straight forward.)

NOT TO MENTION I believe you ALSO will get FURTHER interest on your $1000
-- and you SHOULD ALSO get further interest on the $400 (they credit it to
you after 6 weeks after your application goes through...) so you get MORE
THAN 40% interest on your money..

For those not in the know, here are the locations of Microcenter: For
those of you in our 'general local area' Microcenter is in St. Davids, PA
(on route 30, right off of 476) they also have a Long Island, NY location,
a Boston, MA location; Atlanta, GA; Cincinnatti, Cleveland, and Columbus,
OH; Dallas, TX; Washington, DC; Chicago, IL; Tustin, CA; Santa Clara, CA;
Denver, CO.