Hugh Brock on Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:25:23 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Database book

"Sean R. Cummins" wrote:

> > For those who didn't make the meeting last night, you can find my talk
> > (along with some links to pages created by people more intelligent than
> > I) at
> > http://wimpy.arsdigita.com/public/presentation-top.adp?presentation_id=23903&user_id=23802
>
> Hey Hugh,
>
> I could get the the URL above, but it seems that all of the links are
> broken..

That's odd, it seems to work for me even when I'm not logged in to
WimpyPoint. Try the URL without the user_id parameter:
http://wimpy.arsdigita.com/public/presentation-top.adp?presentation_id=23903

Or, just go to wimpy.arsdigita.com and search for presentations by Hugh
Brock, or presentations about Oracle. Either way mine should come up.

What browser are you using? (shouldn't matter, I'm just curious)

Take care,
--H