lord_dArk on Fri, 3 Dec 1999 00:49:24 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Telnet log in message

Edit /etc/issue.net and put what ya want in there..
I'm not sure if Redhat does this so you'll hafta check.. some distros
automatically overwrite this during reboot to some default, you'll hafta
also comment out where this is done in the init scripts so it doesn't
overwrite your changes..

	--Barry

--
We should start referring to processes which run in the background by their
correct technical name... paenguins.