Greg Lopp on Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:28:02 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] F11 for full screen?

tburba@GLCORPIS01.usvision.com wrote:

> At the last meeting, during Hugh's presentation, he went to full screen
> mode. Is that available in Netscrape? The help file lists no match for
> "full screen" or "full". I thought it was F11. Any ideas? TIA

It appears to be a MS thing.  Pressing F11 in either of the explorers
(windows or internet, or is it really only one explorer now?) toggles the
"Full Screen" setting.  IE has F11 listed under the View menu.   Its
somehow different than using the tab in the upper right corner, reminiscent
of the MS Channels.