Michelle Weber on Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:15:25 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] The Bazaar Dec. 14th-16th NYC

I head up to new york alot, since I live near Trenton NJ,
but for those of you who don't want to take cars up there, it is easy
enough to get the R7 that stops in Trenton, then get on an NJ transit
train to NY, which then in NY it's very easy to get around with no car -
bus, subway, cab, or walking. Or even if you wanted to drive up to
Trenton, then take an NJ transit, or Amtrak even if you wanted to from the
statoin.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu