Vale Kenny on Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:31:21 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Netscape Problem

I'm using milestone 11, it's a nice interface, kinda spartan, but useful.  my
usage has been limited, however, so far, I like it.
I can't really get into ti too much right now, 'cause I have to go onsite
tomorrow, and have a shitload of stuff to finish if I want ot bang it out all
in one day.  However, I've moved your request to the "Must answer" bin, and
hopefully will get a chance to fill you in Friday sometime..
There are others on the list who are at least as experienced as me, if they
want to field this request, I would not take it askance.
Peace,
Vale