Vale Kenny on Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:11:19 -0500 (EST)

HELL YEAH!!! Re: Update ion...Re: [Plug] what's wrong with this picture?

Got it..
after applying an IP on the same subnet as the GW, I (DUHH) forget to do a route
add default gateway..and wonder of freakin wonders, it works..
Peace Out All, and THANKS!!!
Peace,
Vale