Mental on Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:05:45 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Purchasing Debian

With the immenent release of potato, you may want to wait just a bit
longer. Or check out the corel distro which is based on debian. Or
visit www.cheapbytes.com and get debian on cd. Or visit www.debian.net
and check out the install section. You can just download it if you have
the time/bandwidth.....