LeRoy D. Cressy on Sat, 1 Jan 2000 10:27:15 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Demon Gates

Hi All,

I have seen things like this in the past, and I have also written a sermon on
666 and the number of the beast.
http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/03.02-jan.10.97-666.html

I took a look at file permissions and the power that the Antichrist will wield
over all of the people of the world.  And the present way that the entire world
is connected through the Internet it is probable that some neferious person
could hack into one of the root servers on the backbone.

If you like you can read my sermon and tell me what you think, but there is a
history of using numerology for attempting to figure out who the Antichrist is
and they have all been proven wrong.

Well anyway I wish all of the PLUG members a Very Happy New Year

LeRoy :-)

Brent Stoltzfus wrote:

> Here is one for you Microsoft haters.
> I don't necessarly subscribe to the theory but who knows....
> Brent

          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		mailto:ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037