plug-announce-admin on Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:41:37 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] [Plug-Announce] Philadelphia Linux Users' Group Meeting Announcements

Philadelphia Linux Users' Group Meeting Announcements
----
Date      Subject    Speaker
1/5/2000  Apache     Jason Stelzer
2/2/2000  GNU Emacs  Hugh Brock

----
Where: The IQ Group's Technology Lab
(215)925-4500x301
The Constitution Building, 6th floor, suite 620
325 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(map:  http://www.iqgroup.com/html/cont.htm / pictures & info:
http://plug.nothinbut.net/pics.html)

When:  7pm-9pm

Parking:  "$1 garage went well. Its the garage next to the movies just south
of Chestnut St. on Second St. I didn't ask any questions -- just gave my
ticket and $1 to the attendant!"

Food:  Food will probably be ordered by the IQ Group.

Cost: None

----
PLUG, the Philadelphia Linux User's Group, meets on the first Wednesday of
every month.
Thanks to the IQ Group for providing our current meeting place.