Michael C. Toren on Fri, 7 Jan 2000 20:22:13 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] ISP

> I've checked it out and I like what I see....   one thing I didn't see
> answered, though...  Do they auto-disconnect you if you're inactive?
> Oftentimes, I do looooooong file downloads overnight, and I'm concerned
> about getting these interrupted.

Well, if you're in the middle of a long download, your connection is going
to look very active :-)  When it's completed, your connection should then
go relatively idle, at which point you may be dropped for inactivity if
your ISP has a timeout set.

-mct