Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:32:48 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] Red Hat 6.1 deluxe

Here is another hint, on the RedHat CD in the ./RedHat/RPMS dir you should
see a package XFree86-XF86Setup-3.3.5-3.i386.rpm install it and it will
give you a very nice graphical setup for X.  The command is XF86Setup, in
case Xconfigurator didnt work.  Then there is the text setup xf86config
(if I remember correctly, it has been a while since I used it)  One of
those should get you where you need to be.

Good Luck,

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers

narcolepulacyi, n.:
The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends