lord_dArk on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:26:55 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] dialin server for linux?

I think this can be done with agetty, using a little shell script that
just does
#!/bin/sh
telnet whereever.com
and setting the login program to that shell script using the -l option on
agetty, and the -n option so it doesn't ask for a username..
I don't know how secure this would be though since the script and telnet
will be run as root..

	--Barry

--
"And the next time you consider complaining that running Lucid Emacs
19.05 via NFS from a remote Linux machine in Paraguay doesn't seem to