Darxus on Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:49:27 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Re: feature request: reply to multiple messages (fwd)

Wow, you can respond to multiple messages with one message in pine.  That
rocks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:31:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Scott Leibrand <leibrand@u.washington.edu>
To: Darxus <darxus@op.net>
Newsgroups: comp.mail.pine
Subject: Re: feature request: reply to multiple messages

Yep.  Pine can do this.  First, enable-aggregate-command-set in Pine's
Setup, Config.  Then select the messages you want using the : or ;
commands.  Next, press A to Apply a command, and R to apply the Reply
command.

Let us know if that doesn't work quite how you want.  It can probably be
tweaked.

--
Scott Leibrand
leibrand@u.washington.edu