Aarune J. Oracle on Sat, 15 Jan 2000 13:02:11 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] HowTO rename a partition

I think in fdisk there is a t command to change the partitions systems ID.
I didnt try to look for any info on it, but that may be the direction you
want to look

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers