Gregory T. Weber on Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:19:23 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Network Card Install

I am fairly new to Linux and have basically no experience with Network Cards.
I have installed a network card in preparation for getting DSL.  The 3COM
3C905B-TXNM PCI is found but seems to conflict with my sound card on IRQ 9.  I
was reading some of the HOWTOs, but still a little confused on how I should
proceed.  The sound card is ISA Ensoniq Soundscape VIVO.  No jumpers on either
card.  What should my first steps be?

Thanks,

Greg