Michelle Weber on Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:48:20 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] partition question!

Well as far as what will allow me to boot all 3 systems, what's possible?
I mean, i can't just stick redhat on the last few gigs of the drive, could
lilo handle that or no?

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu