Kyle Burton on Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:15:09 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] escaping on teh commandline..

Thanks to the consistieny of the Unix environment.  You just cut to one of
the core reasons why it's such a rockin OS.  There is _real_ consistiency
in how things work.

just had to add that...

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips
over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
    -- Matt Groening