Chris Fearnley on Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:16:47 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Corel and Linux Force

Hi,

Thanks Chuck.

The LinuxForce story is told in a Philadelphia Inquirer article,
http://www.phillynews.com/inquirer/99/Jul/29/tech.life/LINUX29.htm,
the deal with Corel is described at
http://www.corel.com/news/1999/december/december_22b_1999.htm
and on our web page, http://www.LinuxForce.net

I just returned from a couple of days in Ottawa meeting Corel's sales,
technical support and product development people.  I am very impressed
with their organization.

Now to get back to my 1200 message backlog ...

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary