M. Simons on Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:46:49 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] coupling ethernet cables

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Jack Wilkinson wrote:
> > I have two 25-foot ethernet (RJ-45) cables, and I just set up a system 50
> > feet away from the nearest hub.  Is there any way to couple them together
> > effectively?  I bought an 8-pin telephone coupler from Radio Shack, but

I would suggest dropping by MicroCenter in St. Davids, PA on Rt 30, near
476.  I believe they probably have what you need -- something specifically
set for your purpose.  I picked up a coupler there myself, for a slightly
different purpose.