Michael Leone on Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:50:35 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] coupling ethernet cables

> Where is Cables & chips?  I just started working in the city
> and may  need to pick some things up.  easier than driving out to
> Microcenter for me.

18th & Chestnut. 2nd floor, above the jewelry store.

Seems to have every cable known to computers, and will make you anything you
need, in any length, as long as you give him the pin-out specs. :-) Also
lots of connectors - tp, coax, twin ax, etc.