Rachael Schweizer on Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:26:36 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Apache

Hello PLUG-gers!

Thank you all for your suggestions. It was content, but I am still unclear exactly on how. It was only IE4 browsers. I found a Y2K patch on MS released 1.12.00 for IE4 to resolve MSHTML.dll errors, which is what the users got. The situation didn't apply exactly, but it was an issue with jscript, so I removed all js and problem solved.

I hope you don't mind if I throw 2 more questions out to the group. I am knee deep in work and it seems to take me hours to find any concrete Linux info.
In your experience,
1. What's a good book to read on Linux security?
2. Any good sites to search for Linux help?
3. What has been the best backup method?

Thanks, everyone!

Rachael

"Catch a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ;0)