M. Simons on Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:39:50 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Linux World Expo: Ride Offered

Greetings

   Well, I asked before, and didn't get much response.  Anyways, I wanted
to drop a line.  I am (most likely) going to drive up sometime today to
NYC to go to Linux World Conference Expo which starts tomorrow.  If
anybody wants to catch a ride with me, feel free to drop me a line! I will
be checking my email regularly until I leave.

   I will be leaving from NE Philadelphia, and MAY be going into South
Jersey (Lindenwold) before then, as I have to drop off my cat with my
parents.

   I am not sure when I am actually going to get out the door, so feel
free to email me with requests until later tonight.