Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:12:35 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] An interesting story with good points...

I am not trying to start another war with this, as it has to do with the
DVD law suits.  I read this artical and it made a good point.  In a way it
does have an impact on some of what linux needs to become a more powerful
desktop OS.  I try to get as many people as I can to use Linux, and I send
letters to manufactures asking for ports to linux, as every bit helps to
get more apps and hardware for linux.

I am just sending this to ya'all just because I thought it made good
points.  I dont want to start another flame war over it again.

Here is the link

http://www.osopinion.com/Opinions/TJMiller/TJMiller14.html

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers