Darxus on Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:41:46 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] meeting location changing slightly

Because we're getting new people at an obnoxiously high rate, they're
going to be converting our previous meeting place to office space or
something.

Our new meeting place will be on the 12th floor instead of the 6th.  Mike
assures me that it will have the same capacity.

So instead of hitting "6" on the elevator, getting off, going around the
corner & through the glass doors, you will get off the elevator, find the
closest pair of wooden doors in line of sight, and go through them.

Gotta get somebody to take a picture of those doors....