ejn88 on Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:51:41 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] wont shut down properly

Look in your  /home/xx directory for a  .xsession-errors file.  This file can grow
by it's self and take over your hare drive.   Use  the command   ls -al  to see all
files and the file size.   I deleted this file and now I get spawning error messages
right at the terminal.  I stop the messages by hitting  Ctrl c.  If you read the
messages you'll find that they have somthing to do with Netscape Navigator.
At least mine did.  My machine would hang all the time when running Netscape
now I rarely ever happens.

ejn88