Walt Mankowski on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:57:12 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] ESR at Penn

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 03:56:13PM -0500, Michael W. Ryan wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Walt Mankowski wrote:
>
> > <sarcasm>
> > You're right!  And come to think of it, there wasn't a topic
> > given the other 2 or 3 times this talk was posted to the list,
> > either.
> > </sarcasm>
>
> Care to point to the post, in the archives, that gives the topic?  I don't
> remember seeing it.

Sorry, I was agreeing with you.  As far as I can tell, this was
exactly the same posting as before, and no topic was given.  I deleted
it, since I knew I couldn't make it to the talk.

Apparently the organizers think ESR is a draw no matter what he's
talking about.  (And they're probably right!)  I just get a little
annoyed when these announcements get posted multiple times, that's
all.