vkenny on Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:48:06 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] DSL is working

In Re. IPMasq
It'd be easier to get a 4 port hub and use your Linus system as the default
gateway.  for someone to access your system, all they'd have to do is
telnet ( or preferably ssh ( Nod to Kyle) cause telnet sends authentication
in cleartext) to your gateway, and then move on to whatever other system
you may have set up.
if you've already got the NICs, then the only thing you'd need would be the
hub, which should cost about a bill.
Peace,.