Jeff Dean on Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:12:54 -0500 (EST)

Re:[PLUG] A few terminals?

I think what Tom is really after is multiple consoles on his PC, not
multiple copies of the single video output.  The whole KVM thing is
oriented at multiple hosts and a single console.

Tom - it sounds as if you're talking about having the equivalent of
X-terminals on your system.  There are some products like that which allow
sharing of a PC among more than one people, but I'd doubt you'll find one
for Linux at this point.

jd

At 05:54 PM 2/15/00 -0600, you wrote:
>You want to buy a box called
>
>VGA MultiplierDisplays,
>Displays Multi Monitors simultaneously, I forget the stores name in Philly
that
>I bought it from but remember that I got there name from the compUSA store in
>Franklin Mall Area.
>
>If you want to do this with the keyboard and Mouse then look for a KVM
switch at
>www.rose-elec.com it will allow you to do all this in one with Linux and
Unix or
>$m$.