Darxus on Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:26:52 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] meeting wednesday march 1

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, basic wrote:

> is there going to be a plug meeting on wednesday march 1

Of course.  As the "Upcoming Meetings" sectino of the PLUG web page
(http://plug.nothinbut.net) indicates, Nicolai Rosen (nick@netaxs.com)
will be giving a presentation on WINE (http://www.winehq.com).

PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS REGUARDING LOCATION CHANGE WERE INCORRECT.  I
talked to the office administrative person today.  We will be MEETING IN
THE SAME PLACE, ON THE SAME FLOOR that we always have at IQ.  I'll try to
remember to put up signs.

I forgot to order food today for the meeting tomorrow.  The really neet
part is that the administrative person who takes care of this called and
asked *me* about it.  So yes, food will be provided, reguardless of my
ineptitude.

See http://plug.nothinbut.net (specifically the "Upcoming Meetings"
section) for more info.