Sean R. Cummins on Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:00:38 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] Solaris 7 BD

http://docs.sun.com has all of the Solaris docs.. I'm not sure if it has x86
stuff, but it probably does.  Also, http://access1.sun.com and
http://sunsolve.sun.com should have patches and updates, etc..

And for free software in packaged format, try http://www.sunfreeware.com or
http://metalab.unc.edu.

- Sean

Sean Cummins                                   e-Vend.net Corporation
Lead Network Engineer                              (610) 925-3350 tel
scummins@e-vend.net                             http://www.e-vend.net