Bill Jonas on Thu, 9 Mar 2000 01:16:18 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] socf: questions

CIA reports from Mar 8 indicate Pat McMichael may or may not have said:

>Legal talk free -- at ISI
>on Market Street

I tawt I taw a .doc file!  :)

At least it wasn't a complicated file with tables & stuff.  'less'
handled it just fine.  ;)

Seriously, though, thanks for passing this along.  I wish I could go,
but I'll be asleep.  I would *love* to hear a patent office worker hold
forth on what constitutes patentable material.  Is anybody going to
go?  Would somebody that's going be willing to take notes for the rest
of us?  Thanks.

Bill
--
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought.
But World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- A. E.