mg on Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:28:28 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Memory

As always this depends on what you want to do :) If you just plan to do
some web browsing, read some email, etc, then you could probably get by
fairly comfortably with 32mb although 64mb would be better.  Bear in mind,
though, that I'd feel cramped with anything less then the 196mb this
machine has therefore I might be totally out of touch with reality :)

mg