Bill Jonas on Thu, 6 Apr 2000 06:54:41 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Emmett

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Emmett Plant wrote:

>On another note, I'm speaking at the PLUG meeting tonight. Be there or
>be square.

Mod'sNote: He sent this earlier, but I just got mail from Mailman about
there being stuff to approve, so it's not posted until now.

Everybody, if you post from more than one address, kindly subscribe from
all addresses you post from.  You can turn off delivery ('vacation mode'
or whatever you want to call it) for all but one address.  This will
help get your stuff through the queue in a more timely fashion (ie, it
won't have to be approved by somebody).

For those that don't know, this is a closed list.  It went that way a
couple months ago after a spam incident and a bounced-message mailstorm.

Bill
--
"I couldn't give him advice in business and he couldn't give me
advice in technology." --Linus Torvalds, about why he wouldn't