Dan Eunson on Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:18:01 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Info...

substitute your email in the second link

subscription page at:

  http://lists.nothinbut.net/mail/options/plug/your@email.com

(substitute your email)

  PLUG-request@lists.nothinbut.net

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your lists.nothinbut.net mailing list
passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There
is also a button on your options page that will email your current
password to you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.