Jaiwant Mulik on Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:16:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Netscape 6 PR1

Crashed my RH 6.0 box :-|

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Bill Jonas wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Barry Spindler wrote:
>
> >It doesn't seem much different from their M14 release.. mail and news is
> >still VERY slow, Java and javascript still don't work.. if ya check out
> >the Release Notes you'll see it looks like theres still a long way to go
> >before everything will be stable and working...
>
> It GPF'd in Win98...
>
> Bill
> --
> "I couldn't give him advice in business and he couldn't give me
> advice in technology." --Linus Torvalds, about why he wouldn't
> be interested in meeting Bill Gates
> Harry Browne for President:      http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/
> Stop abusive software patents!   http://www.noamazon.com/
> Visit me at                      http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/

Jaiwant Mulik                             Home : (215) 777-4754
Room 203, 1928 N Broad St.                Email: jmulik@unix.temple.edu
Philadelphia, PA                               : jmulik@hotmail.com
USA 19121                                      : jmulik@acm.org
Office hours : Friday, 10:30am to 12:30pm.
Location     : Room 1000M, Wachman Hall.       Phone : (215) 204-3668
Home page    : http://unix.temple.edu/~jmulik
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?

Anything may be betrayed, anyone may be forgiven. But not those who lack
the courage of their own greatness. - Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead.