Barry Spindler on Sun, 9 Apr 2000 17:48:38 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Debian mouse problem

No, you don't have to use gpm to use the mouse in X.. but the repeater
option causes problems with X for some reason.. once it's disabled the
mouse should work fine in X..

--
Sex is not the answer.  Sex is the question.  "Yes" is the answer.
		-- Swami X